- This event has passed.
June 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The Anxiety Support program reduces internal and external obstacles to our goals in life while promoting healthy mood management. The program focuses on:
- Tools and support for those living with anxiety
- Effective ways to manage stress in all areas of life
- Specific and actionable steps we can take to improve how we live and relate to others
- Providing a judgment-free environment to develop ways for us all to live better
- Creating a working plan to help reinforce the strength of your mental health while developing specific steps you and those who support you can use to help in all phases, including crisis and maintenance
Currently, no student observation is allowed for Peer-led Support Groups.
These meetings are private and open only to individuals seeking peer support.