Mental Health America of Greater Dallas is a 501 c 3 non-profit working to promote mental wellness through community education and policy change. Our work is a catalyst to identify, assess and respond to the community’s mental health needs.
Mental Health America Bell Seal
MHA is proud to introduce the Bell Seal for Workplace Mental Health, a certification program that recognizes employers who are committed to creating mentally healthy workplaces.
The Bell Seal considers both the 1 in 5 employees who will experience a mental health condition each year and the 5 in 5 employees who benefit from a worker-friendly, highly productive, and psychologically safe workplace.
Through the certification process, employers will have the opportunity to discuss the relationship between mental health and the following goals:
- Attract potential employees and increase retention;
- Improve employee engagement and productivity;
- Reduce health care costs and lost revenue due to poor workplace mental health;
- Address concerns with presenteeism and absenteeism;
- Reduce the rate of employee turnover; and
- Identify gaps and learn about resources to support employee mental health.
Back-to-school resources and information. These toolkits are intended for students, parents, and teachers.