- This event has passed.
Workplace Wellness: Meeting the Pandemic’s Next Big Challenge
August 6 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
One of the following significant pandemic challenges will be workplace reintegration. Who will come back to work, who will stay at home, and who will do some of both? It looks like it’ll be easy. But the truth is, this is the first experience on this scale many anticipate.
Organizations have already had to make painful adjustments to get through the last 15 months, and this transition will create more uncertainty among teams. If you’re reaching for ways to support your employees and shore up their mental health in abnormal times, this workshop on workplace reintegration is for you and members of your team.
Bonnie Cook, Executive Director of MHA of Greater Dallas, and Bill Bancroft, Managing Principal of Conbrio, will lead the workshop. Conbrio specializes in organizational culture assessment and change.
This course is for c-suite executives, human resource professionals, managers, team leaders, and others who want to use organizational culture as the foundation for building an organizational culture that emphasizes a supportive, encouraging environment with a strong mental health program. Using organizational culture best practices, during this workshop, you will:
- Learn the connections of mental health to organizational culture
- Understand how to manage teams with mental health in mind
- Learn a common language to discuss culture
- Understand the differences between culture, the climate that creates culture, and use change for the better to transition culture for improved mental health
- Get a quick snapshot of your organization’s current culture and how its elements create a constructive mental health environment
- Understand how an organization’s contemporary culture either mitigates or creates mental health problems inside the organization
- Create ideas to take back to your organization to improve its conditions for constructive mental health
The workshop is entirely hands-on. You will leave with tools to:
- Score your own organization’s culture
- Manage employee wellness
- Assess ways to build a supportive work environment
- Create a culture of mental wellness
Mental Health America of Greater Dallas is teaming with Conbrio Consulting to offer this workshop in Dallas on June 24 and August 6, 2021. Bonnie Cook, Executive Director of MHA of Greater Dallas, and Bill Bancroft, Managing Principal of Conbrio, will lead the workshop. Conbrio Consulting specializes in organizational culture assessment and change.