Challenging the Concept of Crazy
Challenging the Concept of Crazy: Women, Wellness and Work
May 12, 2022
This conference is for ALL women! Balancing family, work, and wellness with all of the expectations of being a woman can be, well, a little crazy. This conference turns the idea of crazy into an empowering message of hope. We’ve all been there – not enough hours in the day, unrealistic expectations, and that little voice in our head saying “I’m not good enough”.
During this conference, we will explore how we as women juggle all the demands we place on ourselves. We will talk about finding our inner peace in this hectic world and challenge the concept of crazy.
- Balancing Motherhood, Work, Life, and Mental Health
- Facing Perfectionism and Culture Constraints
- Expressing Emotions in the Work Place
- Defining a Woman’s Identity in a Male Driven World
- Comparison, Criticism, and Empowerment
- How to Take Care of You
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact Bonnie Cook at Bcook@mhadallas.org or 214. 871. 2420 ext. 109